In the very heart of Riga stands an art nouveau style building that is housing high quality A-class office premises of 460 m2 specifically designed as workplaces.
The house at 23 Elizabetes St. in Riga was built in 1903 by architect Hermann Hilbig (1860-1939) based on sketches by Berlin architect Albert Giesecke (XIX–XX century).
The historical aura of the building still remembers the ambassadors and ministers who used to live there someday, while the new age has brought this building a nomination for a successful reconstruction of an office building in 2004.
The concept of building’s interior design was initially developed by architect Edgars Treimanis, while Ingūna Elere, working in collaboration with Holgers Elers, implemented solutions of her vision of the building. Some valuable objects in the interior of the building came from such stars of Latvian design like Ervins Pastors and Māra Skujniece.
The building is surrounded by headquarters of many big companies, as well as quite a few embassies. The building is in perfect technical condition due to daily high quality management and maintenance.